Are you looking to expand your radiographic knowledge?
Siemens Healthineers offers a comprehensive training program for all of our Application Specialists. You will learn everything you need to know about our systems, develop the soft skills necessary to teach high end clinical applications and further your post processing skills to an advanced level.
We are looking to expand our team of over 40 Application Specialists who have a range of experience in different modality’s and clinical backgrounds. If you are experienced in your chosen field and wish to develop in your career as a Radiographer to become a modality-expert this may be the role for you.
Our Customer Services Clinical Applications team provide high quality best-in class training to our customers. Siemens Healthineers leads the way in diagnostic imaging solutions for the NHS and private sector, and this is an incredibly exciting opportunity in a continually interesting and challenging role. You’ll have the chance to work with leading Siemens technology in hospitals and universities across Great Britain and Ireland.
This role is based from home with travel to our customer sites.
- To provide applications support for the full range of MR equipment to new and existing customers in the UK & Ireland
- To develop and maintain excellent direct relationships with key customers
- On a regular basis providing telephone and remote support to customers and internal personnel
- To organise application presentations as required for clinical professionals at customer sites /universities/conferences/study days
- To undertake and become certified in the Siemens Application Specialist Education program
- To support the sales team in the UK by carrying out applications training as well as pre and post sales demonstrations of Siemens MR equipment
- To collect and create images/information to send to new and existing customers as required
- Provide bespoke customer training courses
- Keep up to date with current products competitors and Siemens and clinical trends in order to update customers
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified Radiographers with recent clinical experience
- Highly effective interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Effective planning and organisational skills
- Flexibility regarding regular travel throughout Great Britain & Ireland and spending significant time away from home during the working week
- HCPC Registered Radiographer
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Siemens Healthineers has been Certified™ as a ‘great place to work’. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our business and recent news, please explore our website.
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days holiday
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time