Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Planning of overall structural framing of various structures within Power Plants including inter-disciplinary coordination for clash-free planning.
- Modeling of above in 3D software – Aveva E3D (Everything 3D), TEKLA, REVIT
- Design of structures as per various International codes (American/Euro and country specific codes)
- Finite element analysis of concrete structures
- Analysis and design of structure in design software - STAAD, DlubalRSTAB, ANSYS, SAP2000
- Design of structures for earthquake and wind using international codes.
- Arrangement drawings and design reports for these structures. Checking of fabrication drawings from the manufacturer.
- Connection design and detailing for steel structures
- Quantity estimation and other necessary support during proposal and bid phase. Bill of Quantities extraction & monitoring during execution..
- Modular structures design including road transport, sea transport and lifting analysis
- Pile layout design and drawings
- Formwork drawings and design reports for structures
- Preparation of reinforcement drawings and bar bending schedule
- Support in problem solving of site issues / commissioning issues.
- Support in standardization, innovation and Sharing of Lesson Learnt / Best Practices in own technical field
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Civil Engineering Graduate with 4-10 years of relevant experience.
- Basic understanding of Civil, piping and electrical planning
- Understanding of Project Contract contents, Time Scheduling and Progress mapping / reporting in order to meet the contract requirements and keep project within cost.
· Conversant with Indian and International codes & standards viz American, European, ISO, DIN , etc.
· Well versed with AutoCAD, E3D, Tekla, Revit, Navisworks.
· Aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
- Good Communication skills and team player. Positive attitude and ability to persevere under pressure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurugram. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time