Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as IT Enterprise Architect (f/m/d) E2E CRM processes to design the application landscape for individual business areas or the entire company and to be responsible for the solution and integration architecture as well as for the technologies and development tools used.
This position can be filled in Germany or in the US.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for enterprise architecture management (including business IT alignment and evaluation of the application portfolio) and derive IT strategies from business requirements
- You will drive the development of the architecture framework, the architecture roadmap and the application and data architecture for the business process area you are primarily responsible for
- You will prepare decisions on the use of new technologies and integration scenarios and investments
- You will model IT architectures and processes and promote consistent design, planning and implementation of IT Solutions
- You will be responsible for the coordination of the communication with all important stakeholders and advise them on the development of the IT landscape
- You will identify digitalization opportunities and synergies within the system landscape and represent system interrelationships holistically
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in computer science, Industrial Engineering or a comparable qualification
- You have long-term experience as an application / solution or enterprise architect
- You have acquired in-depth knowledge of enterprise architecture methodologies, governance structures and frameworks (TOGAF, Zachman etc.)
- You bring functional or IT implementation experience across all CRM functions (Opportunity Management, Account Management, Sales and Marketing, CPQ)
- You have CRM implementation experience in one of the CRM & CPQ applications (Oracle Sales Cloud, Salesforce, Tacton, Microsoft Dynamics and others)
- You have broad experience with data architecture and integration concepts and a very good understanding of cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS)
- You have very good knowledge about business process management models with Enterprise Architecture tools such as BizzDesign, LeanIX or Avolution
Your attributes and skills:
- You also have deep technological expertise and several years of experience in complex technology landscapes
- For working with specialist departments at home and abroad, we require very good English language skills, both spoken and written. Ideally you also have very good German language skills
- You are an organizational talent and impress with good communication and presentation skills
- We win together − You are a team player with a high level of social competence who can operate confidently in a global environment
- Your working style is results- and quality-oriented with high commitment and possess good logical and conceptual skills
- You are flexible in thought and action, have a quick grasp and have the courage to question things
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time