Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Service Provider in our IT Service Provider Management Team
In this role, you
will be responsible for managing the relationship with Siemens Healthineers
IT’s largest and most important providers including the associated contracts in
the area of Application Managed Services. As a member of a cross-functional
team, you will partner not only with external providers, but also with application
owners, and the procurement and legal departments. In this role, you will be challenged on a
daily basis to ensure a trustful partnership with our key providers, guarantee best-in-class
service performance and thus helping to fulfill the strategic needs of Siemens
Healthineers IT. Your job will involve resolution of conflicts and claims
through negotiation, mediation, and fact-based analysis. You will be supported
by and be a part of the global Service Provider Management team and report to
the Head of Services and Contract Management.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Build, maintain and govern relationship with Siemens Healthineer’s largest providers across strategic, tactical and operational level
- Organize and Chair/Co-chair monthly provider review boards
- Partner with our application managers, procurement, and legal team to negotiate contracts, define service level agreements and statements of work
- Direct, manage, and oversee contracts throughout their lifecycle
- Manage provider-related escalations and disputes
- Ensure transparency of provider’s financial, contractual, and service quality
- Initiate improvement plans and measures to ensure business requirements are met
- Influence development of internal procedures and processes to ensure they scale across the entire IT organization and are followed by external providers
Develop and implement
metrics-driven operating norms that will enable you to hold external partners
consistently accountable for high quality and outputThis
position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and
would like to develop your career with Healthineers
- You have extensive experience (12+ years) delivering IT services and/or projects, as well as in working with and managing providers in complex contracts for large-scale global enterprise environments.
- You have strong communication and influencing skills, experience working with cross-functional teams and global external partners, and can effectively present to varied audiences including executives
- You are passionate about promoting a streamlined and improved provider management work environment that facilitates Siemens Healthineers’ digitalization objectives.
- You are a team-player and you have a proactive, persistent work style
- You are assertive and have strong decision-making skills. You are excited to work in an environment that values output, not reputation.
- You are data-driven and hold yourself accountable to metrics.
- You have proven to work successfully across functional, hierarchical and geographic boundaries.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication, and leadership skills
- Strong moderation, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of SLA management and reporting
- IT provider and market knowledge
- Contract and legal know-how
- Customer relationship management skills
- Affinity to numbers
- Knowledge of ITSM, ITIL, SIAM
- “Intercultural skills”
- Business (contract and negotiation) fluent in English, German a definitive plus
- Usage of Microsoft 365, SharePoint and remote collaboration tools
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
The pay range for this position in NYC or Westchester County, NY is $131,920 - $181,390 annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The annual incentive target is 8% of base pay. Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://benefitsatshs.com/index.html
This information is provided per the required state Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Siemens Healthineers external or internal careers site.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.