Siemens Healthineers Accounting Centre of Competence has been perfecting the accuracy and efficiency of Accounting and Reporting for 22 countries of Europe and Central Asia. We have been consulting on adoption of IFRS standards, implementing cutting-edge IT solutions, all while creating our own processes and so developing all-round Accounting Professionals.
We are looking for a Junior AP/AR Accountant for our Nordics Countries Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the correct Operational Accounting in one of our entities, working with Invoices, Payments, Bank Statements and Month-end Closing Process.
The Role is suitable for Graduates and Junior Accountants. We will teach you all you need to know and provide necessary training in our SAP system.
• English - Upper intermediate (B2)
• Business Academy / University Bc./MSc. in Accounting/Finance
• SAP experience as advantage
What do we offer:
• Variable and Christmas bonuses
• Stock Awards, Additional pension plan Contributions
• Bridge days – free extra paid leave, usually 5 days a year
• Company Smartphone with option for personal use
• MultiSport Card
• 3 sick days (no doctor’s permit needed) per year
• In case of sick leave 100% salary reimbursement 20 days/ year, family care 10 days/ year
• Work how it suits you – from our New Office (Free Parking Included), possible Home Office
• Flexible Working Hours
• Yearly Flexible Benefit Budget
• Training program (ACCA, Language courses, IT and Automation training, soft skills trainings,…)
• Wellbeing program – Psychological, Legal and Financial Counselling
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergartens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1200 EUR brutto /month + VAR*