Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Apprenticeship who will be trained in 30 months as Clinical Education Specialist Computed Tomography (CT) reporting to our Application Service Manager.
We're looking for 2 new apprenticheship.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• reporting to the Application Service Manager, will be responsible for assuring Customer Satisfaction by delivering training and education on the assigned Diagnostic Imaging portfolio to our Italian Customers.
• The Clinical Education Specialist delivers training for the assigned modality during all the system lifecycle
• Ensure and increase customer satisfaction delivering handover and follow-up trainings.
• Provide his/her knowledge to support Customer in their clinical needs.
• Demonstrate the value of our products and services during pre-sales and post-sales activities in collaboration with our sales and marketing departments.
• Collaborate with sales team, customer services engineers and marketing in order to develop our customers needs.
• Provide support during trades and congresses.
• Develop our education services portfolio in collaboration with the management team.
• Track, monitor and develop customer education’s needs.
Your qualifications and experience:
• You are under 29
• Education: master degree in Biomedical Engineering.
• Located in Torino or Bologna areas.
Your attributes and skills:
• Willingness to travel in the Italian country up to 80%.
• Curiosity and passion for medical products and technology.
• Customer-oriented mind and approach.
• Strong motivation and flexibility.
• Exceptional communication skills together with presenter/trainer skills.
• Excellent teamwork.
• Fluent in English.
Our global team:
We are a team of 68,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Check our Careers
Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and we privilege applications from individuals with disabilities or registered in the compulsory placement Art 18 L.68 / 99 (categorie protette).
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact:
Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Via Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
We will take under consideration only applications sent through our system.
We will not consider applications sent by email.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time