If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 38,200 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new job, you will be part of the sales team responsible for bids, acquisition and project management for locomotive projects in markets outside Europe.
- As Bid Manager (f/m/d) you will prepare complex offers for locomotives for international customers. You will be responsible for coordinating various internal (e.g. engineering, development, project planning, purchasing) and external (e.g. suppliers, customers) partners within the scope of acquisition and bid preparation.
- You will develop comprehensive sales concepts and offer strategies together with our local sales experts (f/m/d), present and negotiate offers externally with customers and internally in front of business segment, business unit and main board.
- You will later also work in different project phases, including proposals, planning, design, purchasing, manufacturing, IBS, customer acceptance as well as project manager (f/m/d).
- By working well with internal and external international partners, as well as supporting other project managers, you will be instrumental in achieving project milestones and technical goals.
- In your job you will follow the defined PM@Siemens standards and coordinate, motivate, coach the temporary staff assigned to the project.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- The basis of your success is a technical degree.
- In addition, you have already gained many years of professional experience in the project management of complex execution or tendering projects in the area of "rolling stock".
- You are characterized by sound experience in international cooperation and bring along experience in the technical leadership of employees.
- Furthermore, you have a project management certification according to PM@Siemens.
- You bring along the willingness for occasional international business trips (approx. 10%).
- You have a good command of German and business fluent English.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Philip Petendorf.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time