At Siemens, we have some of the visionary minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing outstanding things.
As a market leader in Grid Software and Consulting incl, meter data management, grid control and simulation, Siemens Grid Software is in a prime position to leverage on the opportunity. Our mission is to accelerate and secure the energy transition by supporting grid operators and Industry and Infrastructure players to master the challenge of distributed energy resources in the smartest way.
You love to create an impact?
As the Sales Director for Grid Software (GSW) you will be hired in Milan and, reporting to Smart Infrastructure GSW Head, you will define and drive the Sales Strategy for GSW in Italy. In addition, you will:
- Define and ensure implementation of sales strategy and governance, in line with the overall business strategy of GSW Business in Italy, Greece, Malta, Cipro and ensure successful implementation of BU specific go to market & cross selling sales strategies
- Build awareness and alignment between internal and external partners with regards to channel selling and standard operating procedures
- Lead and keep empowering the GSW Sales team by actively promoting Growth Mindset in terms of people and business growth
- Proactively work across other Siemens organizations to use customer alignments, with the purpose to acquire profitable growth and market share increase
- Act as a Change Agent for sales operation and data driven approach, connecting GSW sales strategy with our continuous cultural transformation
- Explore and exploit digitalization to steer the entire sales organization through CRM Tools
- Be the spoken person for C-level customers in utilities market for all GSW businesses
- Craft the future by making your impact and achieving core strategic business goals while preparing yourself and our succession pipeline to be ready to tackle the next challenge
- Extensive and validated professional background in software selling, software deal shaping and SaaS business
- Consistent knowledge of Energy Italian market - Utilities, Oil & Gas and renewable market and experience in dealing with different go to market, from product based to solution based businesses
- Excellent communication, influencing and networking skills across all hierarchical levels and especially with C-level customers
- Experience and attitude to collaborate and build business opportunities through the other sales channels (Channel Partner, Distributors, Service and Verticals)
- Be a champion in handling complexity and have a successful record of organisational change / Cultural Transformation initiatives
- Sales operational experience and data driven attitude is a relevant plus
- Proficiency in Italian and English – additional languages are always beneficial
- Great teammate, strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Being a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- Eligibility to work in Italy
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance that can be extended to your family
- Results-driven organization, where dedication and growth mindset are recognized
- Opportunities for continuous individualized learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning
- Ground breaking tools for remote working and your personal growth
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance
- Free on-site lunch options
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
- Company Car
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Address us the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to tell us if a more flexible arrangement would better enable you to take up this opportunity.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time