We are seeking an energized Finance Sales Manager with Healthcare Finance experience to focus on driving sales growth, acquiring new Customers and increasing Customer satisfaction for Siemens Financial Services Commercial Finance for the Florida and Puerto Rico regions of our Southeast Zone.
In this role, you will be instrumental in growing the Healthcare business with focus on financing Healthineers Diagnostic Imaging and Varian equipment.
- Achieve business objectives and develop sales strategies for assigned territory
• Manage Relationships with Customers as well as internal and external stakeholders
• Work closely with Healthineers Southeast Zone team
• Drive financing growth and maintain ROE target in respective territory
• Plan sales volumes and potentials of all customers in the assigned region
• Price and structure of transactions
• Accountable for forecast accuracy
• Accountable for funnel management
• Initiate, measure and report promotions
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong relationship management, selling, negotiation, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Highly motivated
• Minimum of 8 years leasing/finance experience
• Ability to execute business strategy and contribute to targeted sales, relationship management objectives and business returns
• Ability to provide solutions and address Customer needs
• Ability to structure standard and complex product financial offerings
• Demonstrated understanding of risk versus return
• Ability to travel, meet with clients/prospects, travel time 20%
• Functional knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point, SuperTrump and CRM systems.
- Healthcare finance experience is strongly preferred
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.