The Financial Services unit of Siemens (SFS) is an international provider of business-to-business financial solutions. SFS helps facilitate investments, providing commercial finance, project and structured finance and leveraged finance solutions with specific asset expertise in the energy, healthcare, industry, and infrastructure & cities markets. Employing more than 3,300 employees worldwide, SFS supports Siemens as well as other companies with their capital needs and acts as an expert manager of financial risks within the Siemens Group. As of September 30, 2018, the total assets amounted to $31.9 billion. Siemens Financial Services, Inc. undertakes activities for SFS in the U.S.
The Marketing Specialist will work across functions and departments to bring our financial solutions to life. We’re looking for an enthusiastic team member to support overall SFS COF Americas marketing efforts specifically within Siemens Digital Industries and Siemens Smart Infrastructure. You will be an integral part of executing strategic marketing plans so our organization can reach our goals from increasing brand awareness to yielding growth through meaningful sales support activities. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will help drive the overall strategy of the organization.
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for individual tasks of marketing plans as assigned to build awareness of our brand and solutions
- Develop and manage a library of up-to-date customer success stories
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to strategically promote customer success stories
- Coordinate with sales teams to develop and promote meaningful content
- Review content metrics to strategically optimize content placement
- 1+ years of proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Limited (20%) expected travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there is a heavy amount of writing and content creation in this role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as Social media, e-mail campaigns, etc.) and market research methods
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.” in the requirements section.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.