The Industry Portfolio Development Executive (PfD) will be responsible for working with Sales and Domain Portfolio Development teams to develop and execute the Industry go to market strategy for South America region within the Process industries scope which includes: Metals & Mining, Fibers and Chemical industries.
As part of the South America organization, an Industry PfD must assist in driving the pipeline creation across all product domains within the Process industries through the identiﬁcation of speciﬁc target accounts within the industry and work closely with Domain Portfolio Development Executives to support the industry strategy.
To achieve success, an Industry PfD will be responsible to build and maintain an Industry business plan that is aligned with the Domain PfD plans and the strategy of Sales Leadership within the Process industries. The Industry PfD must further ensure these plans are aligned with marketing, industry leaders, etc
- Engage with Sales, Sales Leadership, Channel and Portfolio Development Domain teams on account and territory planning
- Ensure Sales Teams and Domain Portfolio Developments are aware of the relevant Go-To-Market campaigns in execution
- Drive strategic business conversations with the key customer’s representatives using a value-oriented approach to articulate Siemens’ value proposition and be considered an industry trusted advisor
- Be able to express the company’s business value in non-technical terms (then if required, at a more technical level)
- Ability to identify business needs conducting customer assessment and develop impactful value proposition related to the broad industry digitalization portfolio of software.
- Drive campaign/initiative/industry execution with Industry, Marketing and Sales teams
- Deliver campaign and initiative materials to prospects and customers tailoring the message as required.
- Promote Industry specific Digital Threads as part of Siemens Xcelerator messaging
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Must have a minimum of 5 to 7 years of Sales, Business Development or Industry Consultancy experience, and strong proven grasp of software enterprise solutions (i.e. PLM, ERP, Digital Manufacturing, MOM, Supply Chain, IoT, Low Code Platform).
- Current or previous strong experience and knowledge mainly in the Metals & Mining industry with strong processes expertise.
- Trusted as independent capable within new or existing customers at various organizational levels, presence on the main professional and industry organizations/associations.
- Consultancy background and Industry Value Advisor skills are a plus with proven experience in the Process industries
- Experience on drive digital transformation initiatives in the industry
- BS/Engineering degree required
- Proven written and presentation development skills required
- An understanding of organizational management is critical
- Experience presenting to mid/upper-level management and technical users
- Collaborate and drive results from people across multiple organizations
- Formal and informal networking across company,
- Be available to travel 30% to 50% of the time
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Multi software-solution and multi-industry experience a plus
- MBA Preferred
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time