Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Communications Intern to support our Asia Pacific Strategy & Business Development Team’s internal and external communications, media relations and digital marketing activities and campaigns.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will support the Strategy and Business Development team with its internal communication activities and employee campaigns including liaising with internal stakeholders at the ASEAN level and with external vendors.
- You will be involved in supporting digital marketing initiatives and website management.
- You will assist in Content Management for internal communication channels, including management messages.
- You will be involved in the design, implementation and tracking of the effectiveness/outcomes of internal campaigns.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are in a bachelor program preferably in Marketing, Mass Communications, Public Relations or Event Management.
- This is a 6-month full-time internship. Part-time internships will not be considered.
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) including the ability to write for a range of different channels.
- You possess excellent organizational skills.
- You have experience with the Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus.
- You have aptitude in using online platforms and MS applications.
- You have an attitude of proactiveness and “can do” with the ability to multi- task and meet strict deadlines.
- You are comfortable working both independently and within a team in a multi- cultural environment.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here
to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time