Cross dock at El Paso TX Facility raw material and Finished Goods.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verifies accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments and rates and maintains related records.
- May involve the operation of lift trucks, forklifts, hoists, etc.
- Some previous relevant experience. 1-3 years’ experience required.
- Applies basic technical and operational skills and procedures appropriate for the position within assigned functional area.
- Solves problems in straightforward situations.
- Makes practical suggestions for improving work processes in own area.
- Adheres to established practices and procedures in work area.
- Is responsible to do the transactions for all the material received on a daily basis in SAP raw material and MRO.
- Unload and load trailer of Finished Goods from Mexico.
- Load trailers of raw material to Mexico
- Complete all paperwork for inbound/outbound shipments.
- Keep records for all the MRO that we received every week
- Cross training on shipping , receiving and data entry
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be able to lift 50-75 lbs.
- Must have keyboard skills and be computer literate, Outlook, Excel, Word etc.
- Must be able to learn quickly with on the job training.
- At least 1 year forklift experience
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously demonstrating the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase efficiency and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/process-industries-and-drives.htm
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.