Commercial Project Manager
Ahmedabad | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
- Ensure the accuracy of project books and records and keeping our systems updated, e.g. SAP and ensure compliance with Siemens Financial Reporting Guidelines.
- Support the Project Manager that the financial results according to set targets are managed with due professional care and optimizes the project gross profit, cash flow and assets and financing instruments.
- Proactively communicate with customer's commercial representatives and manages solving of commercial issues.
- Drive Contract management throughout the project delivery phase including proactive opportunity and claim management strategies to maximize the project outcome.
- Optimize operating working capital throughout the project lifecycle to ensure positive free cash flow
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 5-8 years with bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Finance or Accounting along with basic understanding of Project Management
- Have SAP and advanced level of Excel skills will have added advantage.
- Have good communication skill to deal with different stakeholders within/outside organization.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Ahmedabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time