Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What part will you play?
- Responsible for design, development and testing in C++, C# on Windows/Linux
- Should be open and able to quickly learn & adapt to technologies with innovation mindset.
- 0-2 years of experience in software development.
- Good programming knowledge in C++, C# on different OS (Windows /Linux).
- Good networking skills.
- Analyze software requirements and should be able to provide software effort estimation
- Design and implement software requirements.
- Identify potential for re-use of components and promote re-use.
- Responsible for maintaining technical documents for project (Feature Specifications, Wiki, share point)
- Should be able to implement automation tests and unit tests for the features and maintain existing tests.
- Should be able to analyze and identify bugs if any in sources and fix or report the bugs to the concerned.
- Support client in the usability concepts of the product.
· Good interpersonal communication, proactive, self-motivated, result oriented, good oral and written communication.
· Ability to work as an individual contributor.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time