Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us Your new tasks – Challenging and future oriented
· You will be part of electrification team within railways system design
· As RAMS Manager (f/m/d), you will be responsible for analyzing and coordinating complex availability and safety requirements.
· For this purpose, you will coordinate with internal interfaces and always consider cross-system processes in the overall project
· You will then formulate the concept for the security and availability verification
· In addition, you will define the architecture for safety verification and will monitor the risk analysis and safety management about the specified boundary conditions (e.g., quality, costs)
· You will also control and monitor the integration of safety and availability verification management into higher-level complex overall systems
· Within the scope of the overall integration, you will initiate and implement corrective actions and accompany the validation and assessment on site.
Your qualification – Well-grounded and adequate
- You hold a completed technical master’s degree in electrical or mechanical domain
- In addition, you have already gained more than 10 years of relevant professional experience in railways engineering or safety engineering
- You also have very good knowledge in the field of RAMS and know the relevant RAMS standards
- Furthermore, you are experienced in the execution of safety analyses
- The project-oriented job requires flexibility and willingness to travel (up to 20%)
- Your profile is rounded off by fluent English language skills
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time