Siemens Healthineers is shaping the future of healthcare. As a leading medical technology company, we increase value by empowering care providers around the world on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving the patient experience, and digitalizing healthcare.
Our office is in Espoo Finland, but we are offering the possibility to work remotely. The work includes occasionally travelling for example to client or training sessions. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Customer Success Manager to revolutionize healthcare!
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Customer relations and service management, optimization and development
- Local project management towards the Customer with close collaboration with our Head Quarter team
- Addon sales support and identify new business opportunities together with the Sales team
- Customer success and experience improvement
- Customer governance management
Your qualifications and experience:
- A suitable degree in health technology or other similar combined with the necessary skills
- Customer facing role in preferable in healthcare environment
- Experience in large and medium-sized IT environments, preferably in healthcare industry
- Ability to drive accountability and ownership – both at internal within a matrix environment, as well as with the Customer
- Knowledge of Project management, ITIL-model
- Good English language skills
Your attributes and skills:
- You are a customer-oriented person with good collaboration and communication skills
- You are result focused, have ability to solve complex problems and resolve conflicts in a timely manner
- You have ability to prioritize work in a complex multi-tasking environment
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
For further information about the position, please contact Country Manager, Hanna Salmela via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Deadline for the applications: 06.12.2022.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Oy
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time