Siemens Mobility Limited
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Mobility goes digital. Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people in Hong Kong. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers value-added that is unique, and not only in our industry. We are looking for the best talent to shape the technology of the future. Come build your career in one of the best companies in the world! Welcome to visit: https://www.mobility.siemens.com/hk/en.html
Job at a glance
Working in one of the globally leading tech companies, the new joiner will not only have opportunities to bring Siemens Mobility’s branding and transformation to the next level through end-to-end internal and external communications projects; but also gain exposure to work closely with Senior Executives on strategic communications and Change Management topics.
Your skills and experience
- Support the team for handling import and export shipments include ocean and sea
- Coordinate with suppliers and third-party logistics company for equipment delivery on time and accuracy
- Prepare inventory and various shipment reports within the timeframe
- Assist in ad-hoc duties as required
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- University student of majoring in Supply Chain Management, logistics or related disciplines
- Familiar with Microsoft office applications
- Team Player and willing to learn
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Able to work at least 2 days per week
- Immediate availability is preferred
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary in your application by clicking “Apply Now”.
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 2 years.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time