Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Job Sets up and operates a CNC Boring machine as per process plan.
- Organizes and uses machine related tools, and equipment relevant as per process.
- Processes the turbine components on machine according to engineering specifications and quality standards.
- Should know CNC programming.
- Performs basic or specifically defined maintenance operations.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Full time)
· Should have 3-8 years’ experience in the machining operations (experience CNC Machines preferred)
· Candidate with an exposure to Siemens CNC Control is preferred. Like Siemens Control of Series 840D & 802D, etc.
· Analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
· Knowledge of EHS, ISO & 5S.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Vadodara. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time