- Operationalize the support processes needed for the maintenance of the certifications for Quality and IT Security according to the reference standards ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and ISO 27001;
- Maintain the alignment with Environmental and Health and Safety processes in order to keep the Integrated Management System effective and efficient;
- Act as the Quality Business Partner for Italy, conducting internal and supplier audits, monitoring processes and respective KPIs, managing documentation and records, among others;
- Maintain active, updated, secured and user-friendly the online platform for document management in Italy;
- Suggest and implement Quality improvement projects for the zone Southern Europe (comprising the countries Italy, Spain, Portugal and Greece).
- Academic background in informatics, math, engineering or other similar sciences;
- English and Italian Speaker;
- Knowledge and relevant experience related with the implementation of ISO 27001 certification;
- Analytical capabilities to read data and convert it into improvement opportunities and risk trends;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Microsoft 360 (Teams, Power BI, Sharepoint);
- Dynamic person with ability to establish strong networking through all levels of the organization (operational to management, different countries and headquarters);
- Analytical capabilities to read data and convert it into improvement opportunities and risk trends.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, UNIPESSOAL, LDA
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time