Together we make the difference
Siemens Logistics (SL) is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. The company has an installed base in more than 60 countries worldwide. Major customers include renowned airports service providers around the globe.
We are recruiting for a Service Now Developer/Support for our Global Support Center department.
Global Support Center is a department that makes it easy and significantly more efficient to track and resolve reported problems and effectively aggregate knowledge of all airports and cargo solutions through the history of solved situations and troubleshooting activities.
Our mission is to support, implement and innovate the infrastructures in order to provide new and better solutions to each site operations.
What are the responsibilities?
• Design, configure and implement ServiceNow to support business requirements;
• Provide technical input on the capabilities of the ServiceNow platform and insights on the preferred/best practice way to implement solutions;
• Workflow development;
• CI class creation and/or modification of existing classes and relationships;
• Will work in cooperation with several internal departments to ensure that the problems of support to the client are treated in a useful time and manner;
• Make modifications and corrections and identify potential upgrades in the system.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
• Fluent in Portuguese and English, written and spoken;
• Minimum 2 year of experience in ServiceNow development;
• Experience with General development;
• Experience in the development of REST/SOAP web services in ServiceNow (is a plus);
• Experience with ITIL (is a plus);
• Experience working in an Agile development environment (is a plus);
• ServiceNow Admin Certification (is a plus);
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Good organizational skills, proactivity and team player.
What we have to offer:
• Employment directly with Siemens Logistics;
• Hybrid working mode;
• Flexible schedule to work life balance;
• Health insurance;
• Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program;
• Access to e-Learning platforms;
• Several discounts available with our partners.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time