Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as a Production Process Developer (f/m/d), Digital, to help develop the technologically sophisticated production processes employed in the vacuum systems, fastening systems and process engineering areas and map them in the digital production simulation.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average of 60% of your working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible, within a team, for the development of the technologically sophisticated production processes employed in the vacuum systems, fastening systems and process engineering areas
- You will ensure that the technological environment within which the process operates is captured in full and map the elements of this environment independently in a process simulation model
- You will independently cross-check the simulation model against experimental data for the purposes of continuous optimization
- You will be responsible for planning data flows beyond the actual production steps and integrating them into our production data landscape together with the process simulation
- You will independently analyze process data using modern AI/ML and other data analytics methods to establish and quantify correlations and interdependencies
- You will do this in cross-functional teams working closely with colleagues from Product Development, Process Technology, Equipment and Process Data Management and with external partners such as our suppliers
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in a technical field or the natural sciences (and ideally specialized in digitalization or IT)
- You have many years of professional experience in process development, in industrialization or in the development of technologically sophisticated products, ideally in a highly regulated environment such as medical systems
- You have acquired extensive experience with the simulation of physical/technical workflows over your career, are comfortable using relevant tools such as Ansys/Simulink and have ideally already integrated these with the Siemens PLM software tool chain (NX, Teamcenter Manufacturing, Process/Plant Simulation)
- You have a thorough knowledge of data analysis and have corresponding experience with the use of statistical methods (KNIME, R, Minitab) and data visualization/results visualization (Power BI, Tableau etc.)
- Ideally, you already have experience using AI/ML methods and common tools (Python-based AI)
Your attributes and skills:
- You have the necessary excellent communication and presentation skills – in German and English – to communicate smoothly with our partners and suppliers
- We win together: You enjoy pursuing common objectives in cross-functional teams (including both internal functions and external partners) and bringing your contribution to bear
- You are familiar with digital technology and exploit the possibilities opened up by digitalization in all aspects of your role. You know how to combine the right modules to create a process simulation and integrate them into our digital production twin
- We own it: You are a reliable partner. Your results-driven approach and organizational capabilities help you to uphold the agreements you have made and perform at the highest level
- Your excellent analytical skills and technical understanding enable you to grasp and structure even complex tasks and identify the key aspects on which to focus
Depending on the experience- and qualifications background of the applicant, task enrichment into the area above the general pay scale is possible.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time