As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Specification of electrical power supply components, factory acceptance tests and supervision of erection works
- Management of suppliers and interfaces with EPC partners
- Support of proposal preparations to develop competitive and high-quality customer-oriented bids for hydrogen generation plants
- Qualification and selection of suppliers for electric power components in coordination with the procurement department
- Progress reporting on electrical power supply works in management meetings
- Definition and implementation of escalation measures in consultation with the project manager
- Risk management including development of risk mitigation strategies
- Gaining unique experience in a new technology environment with pioneering nature in a fast-growing business
- Expansion of technical and process expertise and strengthening of leadership skill
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in electrical engineering, with focus on power engineering or power electronics
- At least 5 years’ of professional experience in design, erection and/or commissioning of electrical power systems
- Wide experience in project execution as a part of the project/site team
- Good knowledge of relevant global standards, regulations, and guidelines, especially grid codes
- Ideally experience within the area of converter control systems
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience in proposal preparation is an advantage
- Willingness to travel intercontinental
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based at Gurugram . You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time