Job title – Process Expert - Purchase to Pay
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient
Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play:
· First point of contact for Level 1 Inbound queries (via Calls and Emails) pertaining to ONE SRM Application
· Co-ordination with other stake holders for providing appropriate resolution
· Timely response to queries from internal customers/ stakeholders.
· Should be a good team player and proactively initiate process improvements.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· Good communication skills (written and verbal)
· Bachelor’s degree with minimum 2-3 years’ experience preferably on helpdesk roles with technical aptitude
· Procurement knowledge / SCM knowledge would be preferred
· General P2P knowledge along with SAP MM and FICO module
· Ability to learn quickly on the job especially on cross functional topics and
· Should be able to document and follow through on issues with cross functional team with minimum guidance
· Issue management and reporting on improvement measures supporting the service management function
· Ability to handle new topics on demand (e.g.: testing, communication etc.)
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and We welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time