Siemens Digital Industry Software – Tomorrow with Us!
Meet the team - Video
Based: Anywhere in the European Union
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation, and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence, and the possibility to give proactively, by encouraging a collaboration culture with room for individual development.
As a Senior Learning Architect
You will be responsible for delivering learning engagements covering the EMEA Zone working with Learning Engagement Managers and Deployment teams to put together Learning proposals which meet customer needs. You champion the success of a team of consultants, product specialists and account managers by accelerating the adoption of Siemens SW in European region accounts. Primary focus will be on Siemen’s customers in Transportation, Industrial and Military Aerospace industries.
Your will take the lead on the following.
- As part of the EMEA Learning team, you will work with Professional Services to deliver high-quality Learning and Adoption Services and end-user training.
- Help our customers to accelerate the utilization our software to be able to apply it in the implementation of the Digital Twin.
- Deliver standard and customized Instructor Led Training courses remotely, at customer location or at one of our training locations.
- Understand and apply different Learning strategies and standard processes within adult education. Actively participating in and supply to the global Learning Community of Practice.
- Chip into the definition, development, and management of Siemens standard processes
The following holds no secrets to you when it comes to Teamcenter. If you do not have experience with Teamcenter but you have a solid experience as Learning Architect for software and technology, we would like to meet you!
- The usage of the RAC and Active Workspace; Using Teamcenter, requirement management, Classification, Teamcenter CAD integration (NX, Creo, Catia), Structure Manager, Schedule manager, Service Manage System Engineering Teamcenter Manufacturing (MPP, Easy plan) Leading product variability with Product Configurators.
- Installation; Teamcenter installation, Deployment Center, Dispatcher installation & configuration Active Workspace installation
- This resonates very well with you; Didactical background, excellent English (both written and speaking), knowledge of Active Workspace, Teamcenter, TC Manufacturing, interest in software and innovation, strong interpersonal skills, you like to help people develop, "can do" mentality, natural mentoring/coaching skills, and you are willing to travel.
Why Working at Siemens Software?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Read more about Siemens here!Apply to this role here: Sr Learning Architect in Multiple Locations | Digital Industries (siemens.com)
We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, and private healthcare.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Netherlands B.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time