- Performing research, development and evaluation of methodologies and systems for solving problems in industrial environments (e.g., creating AI models to optimize production or estimating the risk of accidents or failures).
- Creating scalable prototypes for applications in the industrial and customer service domains.
- Collaborating with senior R&D and Business stakeholders on integration of prototypes within current and new products
- Identifying and applying problem-solving skills in addressing scientific and business challenges of interest to the company.
What do I need to qualify for this position?
- Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of machine learning and deep learning.
- Have a strong base in data science skills like statistics, modelling, signal processing, etc.
- Demonstrates research experience working on problems in industrial environments.
- Proficient in deep learning frameworks such as Pytorch, TensorFlow, Keras, etc.
- Proficient in data science libraries like SciPy, pandas, NumPy, etc.
- Demonstrates good background in math / physics.
- Demonstrates strong hands-on experience in Python programming.
- Familiar with fundamental concepts, practices, and principles of software development, version control, and scalable infrastructure/platforms.
- Able to work well as individual contributor and within a multidisciplinary team.
- PhD in computer science or related field (or master’s and currently in a PhD program)
- Provides track record of publications & presentations at top-tier conferences / competitions
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time