Location: ERL S F or MCH P or any other IT location (globally)
Make the vision of Siemens Smart Campus real!
You will be shaping the strategy and transformation of the global Siemens Building IT- and OT-Landscape together with partners from Smart Infrastructure (SI), Siemens Real Estate (SRE) and IT. You will define, implement and scale a state-of-the-art target IT/OT landscape based on Siemens offerings (primarily from Siemens Smart Infrastructure). You will influence the evolution of the Siemens product portfolio, create scaled refence implementations to demonstrate the power of Siemens offerings, realize co-creation and customer-zero projects and optimize the buildings ecosystem for employees and also from a financial point of view.
What part will you play?
- Elaboration and alignment of transformation roadmaps for implementation & scale at Siemens and migration / decommissioning of legacy solutions, but also giving input for product development roadmaps
- Definition of a target IT/OT Landscape for the Siemens-wide campus ecosystem of security, occupancy, energy and building management together with partners from SRE, SI and IT based on Siemens offerings
- Driving and steering and alignment between ongoing strategic iteratives (e.g. Siemens Access, Comfy, Sustainability)
- Driving projects to digitalize the campus landscape of Siemens with partners from real estate, IT and Siemens product owners
- Optimizing user journeys by consideration of seamless integration needs between products and services to form an attractive ecosystem offering within Siemens
What you need to make real what matters
- A University degree in IT or business management; a combination of both is preferred
- Many years of experience as a (strategy) consultant, and in IT and IoT topics – mainly covering the interface between technology and business
- A passion for IT/OT convergence and understand requirements and dependencies
- Understanding of the BuildingX & Comfy (SI) portfolio in domains of security, occupancy, energy and building management (or alternative products)
- Experience in leading others, also in mixed team setups, dealing across geographies and cultures, and communicating on top management level
- Good moderation skills, the ability to open rooms for visionary discussions, as well as to drive meetings to concrete practical and valuable outcomes
- Strong network within Siemens, especially DI, and you know how to use it
- You are a systemic problem solver and you are able to connect the dots
- You play in teams and have excellent people skills and the adaptability to connect quickly with people
- Proficiency in English; German will be a plus
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you need information on the application process.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time