We are seeking an enthusiastic Service Engineer for Siemens Large Drives Motor ve Sürücü Teknolojileri A.Ş., who will be located in Istanbul and work around the country and abroad to supply field services for Medium Voltage Drives and High Voltage Motors.
Siemens Large Drives stands worldwide for future-proof drive technology, automation technology, industrial software and services based on innovative technology platforms. What we offer you is the chance to really make a difference. Take the next step in your career with us. Get exciting insights into Siemens Large Drives' portfolio.
What are my responsibilities?
· Perform commissioning, fault intervention/elimination and maintenance for Siemens Medium Voltage Drives,
· Perform commissioning of SIDRIVE IQ systems- a holistic solution and service to the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) for MV Drives and HV Motors,
· Carry out retrofit projects including communication with the customers for the required preparations, organizing needed resources and commissioning of the drive systems,
· Carry out technical trainings in customer premises for served products/systems,
· Report service activities in local and global tools and track warranty cases with factories,
· Work in close cooperation with sales teams to ensure effective lead generation for new product, retrofit and service sales (service & maintenance contracts, spare parts, digital services and condition monitoring contracts etc.),
· Close follow up of new developments in product portfolio and improve own technical and application skills to perform services for new products,
· Give constructive feedback to sales and service operations to increase process quality and customer satisfaction
· Keep building relationships and networking with key players in customers.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical&Electronics Engineering with power systems background
· Minimum 3 years of experience in maintenance teams of factories or service teams of related product suppliers
· Very good knowledge in Power Electronics, Electrical Motors & Drives. Basic knowledge in MV Switchgear systems
· Analytical thinking, decision making, change orientation and good communication skills
· Ability to meet demanding schedule requirements without compromising quality and EHS
· Languages: must be fluent in spoken and written Turkish & English
What else do I need to know?
· Ability to drive and travel intensively around the country and abroad
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Large Drives Motor ve Sueruecue Teknolojileri A.S.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time