Position Title: Finance Director of Operations – Systems
Location: Peachtree Corners, GA or potential remote for the right candidate
Join our Smart Infrastructure (SI) team as our Finance Director of Operations - Systems to help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! The successful candidate will be the Commercial partner to Director of Operations – Systems, responsible for driving strategic measures, digitalization, collaboration across plants, managing financial transparency and accuracy, internal controls, reporting, analysis, planning, forecasting, monitoring and adherence to KPI’s, and manage a team of Plant Controllers for the EP US Systems Operations.
What Role Will You Play?
- Work as a partner with the Director of Operations - Systems to drive strategic measures, special projects, cross plant collaboration, digitalization initiative, KPI’s, financial results, and financial transparency
- Collaborates with Systems Segment leadership
- Co- develops and drives strategic initiatives within the operations teams
- Accomplishes planning, controlling, accounting, and reporting activities of costs including EVA, Gross Profit, Investments, NWC at Segment level
- Manages all commercial activities of the systems plants and aligns with Segment management
- Analyses deviations in detail including corrective actions, prepares presentations for different management levels
- Drives consistency, standardization, digitalization, and financial performance and profitability
- Ensures Productivity measures are in accordance with guidelines and performance is managed
- Ensures adherence to all internal and external financial and reporting rules
- Ensures risk and opportunity management, identifies risks and opportunities as well as appropriate measures to optimize business results
- Manages ongoing optimization of organization, procedures, and processes to ensure rationalization potential, to optimize productivity and to increase customer satisfaction.
- Takes responsibility for preparation and analysis of complex accounting issues.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis in support Director of Operations – Systems, Head of Finance Ops, Segment management
- Selects, manages, assesses and develops employees in the area of responsibility to ensure long-term target achievement with motivated staff- including recruiting.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- BS in Accounting, Finance or IT. Masters, Finance preferred
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Finance/ Operations Finance
- In depth knowledge of SAP (FI/CO)
- Deep professional know-how and experience in manufacturing business, measurements and KPIs,
- Ability to transfer and apply knowledge in various contexts
- Improves existing processes and approaches and drives consistency
- Strong impact on results in own area
- Strong understanding of annual budgeting and rolling forecast process
- Strong collaboration skills to manage multiple stakeholders (Plant and Corporate)
- Proactively shares knowledge with own team
- Ability to effectively manage deadlines, prioritize and multi-task
- Detailed understanding of drivers of productivity and cost saving initiatives
- Highly skilled communication and presentation skills
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and flexible vacation.
- Extensive training along with career development.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings, and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.