- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Preferred second semester junior or senior status
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior employees
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Paid volunteer time off
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
- Partner with other marketing team members to help develop and execute a comprehensive marketing program to support growth initiatives
- Monitor, research and analyze software market, with focus on the Small & Medium Business segmentation of our core industries (Aerospace, Automotive, Consumer Products & Retail, Industrial Machinery and Heavy Equipment); this can include researching manufacturing company strategies, as well as other software market peers, analyzing and interpreting data and reports on market conditions
- Experience performance tracking of execution through use of CRM tools
- Work with marketing team to devise ideal tactic plans that increase effectiveness of program execution
- Operate with minimal supervision as this is an individual contributor role
- Currently an undergraduate in Marketing or Business; experience or knowledge in Engineering or Manufacturing principles a plus
- Structured thinker and excellent analytical skills, able to identify and communicate solutions and recommendations
- Ability to analyze unstructured data, articulate opinions based on the data, and formulate a plan to address deficiencies
- Strong, polished oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present to large audiences and provide status updates on a regular basis
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft required; familiarity with Salesforce.com or other CRM tools beneficial, able and willing to learn new productivity software skills
- Comfortable with frequent meetings via phone and Microsoft Teams
- Flexible, adaptable and proactive
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.