Job Responsibilities :
• Proficiency in designing and creating test scenarios for end product/UI elements.
• Perform Regression testing and System testing across browsers (Chrome, safari) and touch devices (iPad, mobile, tablets)
• Perform smoke(installation) tests and analyze Automation reports
• Interaction with UX Designers, Developers and Scrum team members.
• Ability to write unit and integration tests.
Required Skills :
• Strong knowledge of Agile methodology, Software Test/QA methodologies , SDLC, tools and processes.
• Knowledge of a Test Automation Tool (like Ranorex or Selenium) along with continuous integration in pipelines (preferably in Azure DevOps)
• Experience in Bug tracking and Test Reporting.
• Working experience in Test Management Tools (e.g. Azure DevOps Test Management, Quality Centre )
• Working experience in version control tool like Git, AzureDevops
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Proven abilities to work as part of globally distributed yet unified Workstream.
• Fundamental appreciation of User Experience(UX) concept and methodologies.
• Around 6 years of relevant Test Automation experience based on Web Tech
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time