This is a Qualification-specific skilled role within the Zone Demand Development team. The successful candidate will be Accountable and Responsible for directly managing incoming inquiries issued from online and offline campaigns and nurturing them to qualified suspect opportunities before passing them to the sales team for sales development.
Candidates must have strong written communication skill,basic knowledge of online marketing and a good knowledge of CRM systems.
As a Demand development team member, you will be responsible for the following functions within your role:
● Inquiry Qualification:
○ Responsibility for handling of initial web qualification of contact profile and need for every online and offline inquiry.
○ Responsibility and Accountability for completing reports before routing suspect opportunities to the sales team in Salesforce.com following appropriate guidelines.
○ Responsibility and Accountability for maintaining campaign members data into Saleforce.com as a result of marketing execution.
● Inquiry Nurturing:
○ Responsibility for building prospect interest in all the solutions and services offered by Siemens Digital Industries Software.
○ Responsibility and Accountability for proper follow up the chats/emails with the contacts, updating accordingly database information and completing reports into Salesforce.com.
○ Responsibility for measuring and monitoring follow up activity and feedback from sales and escalate out of guidelines behaviours.
This position requires an individual who can interact with a large variety of people: sales representatives, marketing team, customers and prospects from various industrial sectors and at different levels of responsibility in order to fully understand their needs and actively support lead generation, lead handover from marketing to sales.
The minimum requirements for this role are:
· Bachelor and above Diploma
· Demonstrated written communication skills and ability to convey information clearly and effectively
· Good time management and lateral leadership skills
· Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information
· Microsoft office and CRM knowledge/technological skills (Salesforce.com preferred)
· TEM 8 and experience of study abroad is preferred and JPLT 2 and above
· Fluent English and Japanese is the best ,or fluent English & reading/writing Japanese.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time