Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation, and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
We are looking for passionate individuals who having good interest in Software Development to join our Global Delivery Network (GDN) team. GDN is a multi-nationals and multi- cultural organization in Siemens with team members across multiple geographical locations.
The primary focus for GDN is to be an extended and high-quality global delivery organization to DISW services teams worldwide. We focus on Manufacturing Operation Management (MOM) portfolio with the objective of leading customers towards the digitalization transformation. The team of professionals responsible on solution design and implementation as well as sustaining deployed solutions for customers globally.
As a Senior Implementation Consultant in GDN MOM team, you will have the opportunities to learn and work with the DISW MOM products and contribute as a key member in delivering the designed solution for the customers. Other than development tasks, you will also get to expose yourself to learn and understand the system solutions designed for customers around the world and industries best practices through the involvement in different implementation projects. This position will be based in Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia.
• Work as a key member in Global Project Team for implementation projects
• Understand the requirement and design details of the tasks assigned
• Configure and develop the designed solution through DISW products
• Ensuring the quality of deliverables through unit testing and following the best practices
• Prepare and document the test plan
• Document the test results according to defined test plan
• Demo the deliverables to project lead and customer
• Perform issues investigation and provide patches on reported issues on the solution
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other technical discipline
• 5+ years of practical experience in software development
• Able to work independently, self-motivated and good team player
• Proficiency in C#, VB.NET, LINQ and Lambda will be preferred
• Prior working experience in manufacturing industries is an added advantage
• Exposure to Pharmaceutical, F&B, CPG domain would be preferred
• Exposure to MES domain, Manufacturing process or shopfloor automation would be an advantage
We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, and private healthcare.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time