For our Regional Solutions and Services (RSS) Business Unit in Istanbul, we are searching for a Strategy, Business Development & Excellence ! This role will be responsible to support and drive consulting sessions with SI RSS management, set strategy proposals based on business objectives, identify growth & improvement areas, and analyze models for data-driven strategy recommendations!
What are my responsibilities?
Define strategy and implementation plan for initiatives and deliver against them in close collaboration with business lines and management,
Conduct strategic analysis in a broad range of topics (i.e., Market and competitors' analyses, benchmarking, analysis of strategic action fields, business development areas, feasibility studies etc.),
Ensure continuous improvement process to achieve efficiency gains and highest quality to meet constantly raising expectations from customers,
Support in the implementation of business strategies, initiatives, guidelines, and principles,
Continuously coordinates the development and perform the controlling of subordinated business strategies, and the related business plans, budgets, and generates the respective reports,
Close follow up and give guidance on Continuous Improvement Projects,
Keep track of development in business and prepares documentation for top management review,
Act as the trusted partner and advisor for strategic development,
Work within Siemens internal and external ecosystem to enhance customer satisfaction,
Track and reports running pipeline of opportunities in collaboration with leadership,
Provide in depth, vertical market specific, customer research studies,
Support internal & external marketing activities by collaborating with portfolio management,
Coordinate a team which focus on strategy, marketing, and business excellence,
Work on sales excellence, project excellence, service excellence and people excellence under business excellence hat.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Academic degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or related areas,
- Business experience in service, project management, planning and sales-related functions is an advantage,
- 8-10 years experience in Strategy & Business Development / Excellence,
- Excellent command of Turkish & English,
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills,
- Ability to build strong relationships across diverse groups,
- Understanding the building services market, its challenges, trends, and competitors,
- Strategic vision: Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way,
- Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends,
- Intelligence: Learns quickly and demonstrates ability to proficiently understand and absorb new information,
- MS Office knowledge, skills, or expertise including advanced presentation skills,
- Knowledge in marketing strategies, channels, and branding,
- Work experience in an international environment,
- No restrictions for occasional travelling in Turkey and abroad.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time