- Act as trusted security architecture advisor with extensive evidence of ability to provide strategic direction in leading activities in support of service.
- Act as a trusted consultant for our internal customers when they have questions or raise new demands.
- Evaluate and run the demands from our customers, develop and implement new use cases with new processes.
- Develop solutions and recommendations for issues caused by process challenges, emerging threats and technology changes.
- Participating in interesting and exciting projects (e.g., Zero Trust, OT asset inventory…).
- Close collaboration with Service Owner and Service Manager.
- Overall focus on IT infrastructure networks and transition.
- Background in IT Security.
- IT Infrastructure experience with focus on Networks.
- Fundamental Service Design/Architecture experience.
- Fundamental Service Implementation background.
- In-depth problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication as well as ability to resolve conflicts.
- Technological, interdisciplinary knowledge.
- Customer engagement to agree on processes and interfaces.
- Experience with Risk Identification and Management advantageous.
- Experience of Tufin tools is beneficial.
- Service Management Tool Design experience.
- Business fluent English.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time