- Define and maintain the IT architecture in close collaboration with customers, stakeholders and suppliers, with a main focus on innovative technologies such as Cloud, Data Management (Data Lifecycle, Data Analytics), IoT, Low-Code or Robotics Platforms following our guidelines and principles.
- You understand Enterprise Architecture Management as a holistic approach to support Business Goals.
- Shape, define, review, and update our principles and guidelines!
- You are very familiar with application architectures and know how to integrate them into an IT portfolio.
- You know what’s behind microservices, serverless, APIs and understand how cloud technologies could help us.
- Be enthusiastic about daily learning!
- You love to learn new each second!
- You actively keep your knowledge of technology trends up to date and you can independently create and convince architectural vision.
- You are familiar with technology evaluations and can define functional and non-functional requirements, partly together with the customer.
- Analyzing options and prototyping innovative ideas and technologies completes your job profile
- You have successfully completed your studies at a university of applied sciences or an university of applied sciences or a corresponding education and have at least six years of IT professional experience as well as at least three years project experiences in the finance leasing business.
- You have much experiences in new, state-of-the-art software technologies and architectures like Cloud services, microservices, APIs and others.
- Understand the areas of Data Management, Data Governance and how to improve the maturity level in an organization.
- Understand data requirements in complex environments (e.g. data warehouse, Big Data, Data Lake etc.).
- Significant experience with Data Architecture Design and Implementation, and Data Quality (Conceptual. Logical and Physical).
- Experience with contemporary Information Management technologies such as tool-based Data Standardization, XML/JSON, ETL, Data Profiling, Semantic Matching, Data Cleansing, and Metadata Management.
- A good market overview of the latest IT trends and a good understanding of the Financial Services market including an understanding of regulatory requirements is required.
- You have recent hands-on experience in IT architecture work and are therefore able to design an independent IT architecture incl. a proper documentation.
- You understand Enterprise IT architecture, its functions, dependencies as well as technical details and can evaluate the architecture and identify areas for improvement.
- You also have a good knowledge of IT security technologies and applications; you are familiar with market trends and developments in IT security and have already applied IT security concepts.
- Strong presentation and communication skills and Business fluent English skills round off your profile.
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines).
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn).
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association).
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor).
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform).
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time