Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Do you have manufacturing management experience, and are you seeking a new job in Sudbury? Siemens Healthineers is looking for a Manufacturing Engineering Manager, and the role comes with an attractive salary and excellent benefits package including bonus, up to 10% employer pension contribution, 26 days holiday + option to buy or sell an additional 5, share scheme and many more.
As a flexible Manufacturing Engineering Manager, you will operate within the Engineering Department supporting manufacturing department in all aspects of asset management to support, maintain and improve manufacturing operations.
Sudbury is a global leading manufacturer in the assembly of specialist instrumentation for laboratories and hospitals across the world for Urinalysis, Diabetes, and Blood Gas analytics.
If you were already working in the role, here are a few things you would be doing as Engineering Manager:
- Manage and deliver against the daily and weekly site metrics
- Lead and plan all new product introduction activities and direct and encourage continuous improvement activities
- Manage direct reports - maintenance team leaders and project engineers
- Ensure compliance and delivery of site preventative maintenance and calibration.
To apply for this role, you will need extensive manufacturing management experience and people management experience. You will also require the following:
- Proven leadership skills in leading small to medium-sized teams
- Excellent planning and time management ability
- The ability to manage direct teams.
- Solid project management experience leading small to medium-sized teams in technical projects.
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time Manufacturing Engineering Manager position in Sudbury, so please contact Siemens Healthineers today.
Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwide to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experience and digitalising healthcare. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas and inclusive approaches to thrive every day.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Manufacturing Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time