As a global company, we are building up a new diverse Headquarter team based in Prague, Czech Republic. Embedded in the Siemens Headquarter for Customer Services we are working together with teams all around the world, to support our business and customers.
For this team we are now looking for a team assistant, (based on a DPC contract), primarily to support our department with currently 12 employees.
The scope of work includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Supporting the team in their daily work, e.g.
- planning, arranging and expensing business trips
- scheduling and organizing internal and external meetings incl. the necessary meeting infrastructure
- Managing the departments’ administrative processes, such as ordering of office material and IT equipment, annual inventory of office equipment, maintaining distribution lists, managing access rights, etc.
- Project-specific support, such as the preparation or refinement of letters, presentations or posts in our internal social media
What we are looking for:
• experience as a management assistant in an international environment
• very good written and verbal communication skills in English (and ideally also German)
• pro-active attitude, willingness to take the initiative
• ability to work independently and remotely
• ability to work on multiple tasks with challenging timelines
• supportive, constructive and friendly attitude
• Strong organizational, administrative and time management skills
• advanced professional skills in MS Office
What we offer:
- An open work environment in one of the world’s most highly regarded industrial companies
- A large degree of freedom to self-organize the workload
- Flexibel working times
- DPC contract (max. 20h/week)
- Numerous opportunities for personal and career development
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time