Siemens Healthineers has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Project Engineer to work with the existing maintenance team championing the development of the department, to meet the Industry 4.0 challenges both in the existing facility and the new factory at Bicester. This maintenance project engineer role comes with a favourable salary and the opportunity to explore flexible working arrangements.
To give you an idea of how this role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
· Work with the maintenance team to co-ordinate the development of the maintenance strategy to move the existing maintenance team forward, while ensuring compatibility with the demands of the new industry 4.0 production facility
· Generate a generic maintenance specification to be issued alongside the functional specification for all new process equipment
· Represent the maintenance team's requirements at the process equipment design reviews, ensuring the design reflects good maintenance practice from an accessibility, reliability, and maintainability perspective
· Buy off the maintenance aspects of the equipment at both the supplier factory acceptance test and after onsite installation and commissioning
To apply for this maintenance project engineer role, you will need a degree in an engineering subject or apprentice severed with relevant experience. You will also require the following:
· Extensive experience as a multi-skilled maintenance engineer/ supervisor in an industrial environment
· The capability to methodically analyse equipment faults and calmly identify the root cause, then identify and implement safe, efficient and effective rectification plans
· Be able to demonstrate a Health and Safety focus with the ability to generate risk assessments and method statements
· Knowledge of equipment compliance regulations such as PUWER and LOLER
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
We'd love you to apply for this Full-time Maintenance Project Engineer position in Oxfordshire, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Siemens Healthineers today.
We have great benefits including, 26 days holiday with the option to buy or sell an additional 5, up to 10% employer pension contribution, share scheme, bonus scheme, access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover, Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year, support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working. Siemens Healthineers are Great Place to Work Certified and a Top 100 Rate My Apprenticeship employer.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens HC Ltd. MR Magnet Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time