We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 303'000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
You will be part of the Enterprise Business EMEA team with its start-up mindset where your innovative and creative ideas are highly appreciated! In your role, you will support the different communication initiatives and help us raise awareness of Enterprise approach activities to internal and external audiences.
Your new responsibilites
- Carry out activities defined in the annual communication plan
- Contribute to publications, articles and releases through different media
- Support for the presentation and administrative tasks for external events and conferences
- Keep the different intranet sites updated with the latest information
- Assist with coordination of various tasks for livestreams, webcasts and webinars
- Consult internal communities to maintain a regular flow of information
- Develop a client clipboard with press releases and joint announcements
Your skills and experience
- You are studying communication, marketing or related field
- You have gained initial professional experience in a corporate environment or have already worked in communication-related areas (e.g. internship or working student)
- Proficiency in office management software tools (MS Office)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Structured way of working and systematic approach
- Excellent English language skills
- Start immediately or by arrangement for 6 months (with possibility to extend to 12 months)
- You must be enrolled at a Swiss University to be considered for this role
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time