The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose. At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience. Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
The global Public Cloud Enablement team request to an AWS Architect and Consultant:
- Ability to translate business demand and requirements into technical solutions.
- Ability to advise customers on infrastructure setup.
- Capacity to Implement cloud infrastructures using IaC tools.
- Refactoring our services from traditional machine-based architecture to cloud native.
- Automation mindset in the daily task internal y on our service and on the contact with the customer.
- Collaboration in a virtual a dynamic environment speaking mostly in English.
We are looking for:
Relevant to successfully perform your role, we are looking for skills and experience in:
- Expertise in AWS products and solutions (Route 53, S3, Lambda, IAM, EC2, CloudTrail, GuardDuty, Systems Manager, etc.).
- Good knowledge of network architecture and configuration (VPC, subnet, IP ranges, Security Groups, Routing tables, Gateways, VPN, etc.).
- Shell scripting capabilities.
- Linux administration.
- Good knowledge on the best practices of implementing cloud infrastructures.
We also give preference who demonstrate competences in:
- Windows administration.
- Business-fluent in English language (speaking and writing).
What makes us proud as an employer:
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Please send your CV in English, otherwise your application will not be considered.
This opportunity provides flexibility in location meaning that we are accepting candidates from all over the world. Your preferred location will be asked during your application.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!