As Partner of Choice, Global Business Services (GBS) provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Customer Care and many more.
In Portugal we are already more than 1000 connected people, from over 50 different nationalities, providing added-value services to more than 80 countries.
Want to know more about GBS? Check out here!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Supports the assigned organization to manage business risks effectively, by coordinating Risk & Internal Control (RIC) measures and assessments on a local level, working under the supervision of the Risk and Internal Control Manager;
- Ensures processes to meet relevant internal and legal regulations;
- Carries out RIC assessments, and RIC consulting assignments;
- Prepares internal RIC reports and reviews for internal stakeholders in business and regional management;
- Cooperates with external functions and projects in accordance with the superior.
We are looking for:
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, or similar;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant function;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese, written and spoken;
- Strong skills MS Office (advanced: excel and power point) and SAP knowledge;
- Previous experience in internal audits;
- Shared Services experience is a valuable plus.
What makes us proud as an employer:
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- TOP 20 Most Admired Shared Services Organizations in the World
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance and a financial support program for your studies
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #PeopleAtSiemens #GBSpartnerofchoice
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time