Siemens Financial Services Project & Structured Finance – Americas (SFS PS-AM) offers a broad variety of debt financing solutions and empowers business models in renewable energy, decarbonizing transportation, and industries, in healthcare services, and others.
We empower customers to unlock the next era of innovation and sustainable growth.
What part will you play?
We are looking for you to play an integral part in advancing our Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) agenda by performing data analysis on our existing portfolio, assisting with consulting our internal departments, upgrade calculations, target setting of carbon footprint and initiate the start of the decarbonization of the productions and, implementing sustainable finance strategies for future pipeline and in preparing ESG-related deliverables for senior management by collaborating with transaction teams in their assessments.
- Prepare and maintain all data requests, and coordinate all sustainability-related deliverables and reporting activities for PS-AM in close collaboration with PS-AM management
- Assist in defining ESG framework and ESG priorities for SFS PS-AM together with the PS-AM Management team
- Participate in the development of actionable plans to implement the ESG priorities across all investments within the SFS PS-AM portfolio
- Support initiatives and workstreams to improve ESG-related reporting processes and tools
- Assist in providing guidance to transaction teams and decision makers in ambiguous ESG situations and participate in investment meetings to ensure informed decisions and to support risk mitigation
- Act as liaison to SFS Sustainability & Strategic Development teams as well as to other business units within SFS, on all ESG related topics and coordinate PS-AM’s contribution to global ESG initiatives
- Perform research and recommend implementation of ESG training and learning programs for the benefit of PS-AM
As a Senior ESG Sustainability Associate, you will need 5+ work experience in a financial services and asset management; preferability with a dedicated focus on sustainable finance.
As an ESG Sustainability Associate, you will need 3+ work experience in a financial services and asset management; preferability with a dedicated focus on sustainable finance.
- BS/BA in Finance, Business Administration, Sciences, IT or a related field, preferably with additional ESG qualifications
- You are passionate about ESG, and you understand how ESG can unlock value in investments
- You are curious, ambitious, embrace challenges as growth opportunities, and have a strong affinity for working in diverse teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong writing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and possess solid organizational skills
- Ability to interact well with others in a team environment.
- Ability to operate in a high volume, time pressured environment while maintaining a positive focus
- High degree of willingness to learn, flexibility, energy, and initiative
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.