For our Digital Industries, we are looking for a Regional Account Manager who will be located in Adana and work in Adana plus some cities of Turkey. This role will be responsible for Sales of Industrial Products, Systems and Services (industrial automation, switchgear, motion control, instrumentation, drives, motors, repair/maintenance/ energy efficiency contracts etc.) by creating and developing long term customer relations, understanding and analyzing the customer needs, increasing the market share and customer satisfaction.
What are my responsibilities?
• Conduct sales activities at customer premises
• Establish excellent long term customer relations both in technical management and top management
• Understand and analyze the customer needs, increase the market share and customer satisfaction
• Present and negotiate the offers
• Contribute to the marketing plan and activities (fairs, campaigns etc.)
• Supply creative feedbacks to increase quality of the sales and marketing operations and processes
• Compliant with regulations and company policies
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronics, Control Engineering
• Minimum 3 years of experience in industrial Sales
• Excellent command of English
• Very good knowledge in Sales of Products, Systems and Services
• Technical understanding of Industrial Automation and Drive Technologies
• Analytical thinking, decision making, change orientation and good communication skills
What else do I need to know?
Ability to drive and travel intensively around the country
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00