- In your function you will take over the operational responsibility as well as the strategic development of the production of converters for medium voltage at the Nuremberg site with approx. 150 employees.
- Together with your management team you will be responsible for Finance, Engineering, Quality Management & Technology as well as Operations.
- The output of the site for which you are responsible is over 70 million euros.
- You will report to the Drives segment management in Nuremberg on a technical and disciplinary level.
- Ensuring quality as well as adherence to deadlines and costs also fall within your area of responsibility.
- You are passionate about leading your team, setting the best example and being present for your employees.
- You lead and support capacity planning of operational resources to react quickly and flexibly to changes in demand.
- You drive the lean alignment and digitalization of the plant with a focus on store floor management and value stream alignment.
- You set challenging goals and drive continuous process improvements and productivity gains. You shape a culture that is open to change and promote the further development of a learning organization in the plant.
- You have a technical or business degree and many years of professional as well as leadership experience in a production/manufacturing company.
- You have a proven track record in managing a manufacturing plant and can demonstrate progress in quality, cost, delivery and productivity.
- In addition, you can demonstrate experience in Lean Production, Continuous Improvement as well as Productivity Management.
- As a proven change manager, you also understand how to proactively drive change, deliver compelling messages, and secure commitment and buy-in.
- Furthermore, you excel in negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- You demonstrate entrepreneurial thinking and action, the ability to work in a team and under pressure, coupled with a high level of social and intercultural competence.
- Fluent negotiation skills in German and English round off your profile.
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Broad range of wellbeing offerings
- Appealing Siemens pension benefits
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either