Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be delivering cutting edge knowledge graph capabilities to advance factory automation, swiftly produce and analyze results, disseminate findings, and contribute to publications and presentations with actionable intelligence insights.
- Work closely with a tight-knit team of data scientists, as well as a larger team of software developers, network engineers, senior investigators, program managers, researchers, and data analysts to design, build, and optimize Data Science and Deep Learning platform to produce and analyze results, disseminate findings, and contribute to publications and presentations.
- Work on small projects analyzing a variety of customer data covering PLC programming languages, factory automation, process automation, energy management and more.
- Support multiple simultaneous projects and take open-ended or high-level guidance, independently and collaboratively make discoveries that are mission-relevant, and package and deliver the findings to a non-technical audience.
- Have a mix of intellectual curiosity, quantitative acumen, and customer-focus to identify novel sources of data across a range of fields, to improve the performance of predictive algorithms, and to encourage user adoption of high-end data analytics and machine learning platforms in partnership with a highly qualified, highly motivated team.
- Have a strong background in research design, exploratory analysis, quantitative methods, user interface application design, and experience with customer outreach and engagement.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- MS / MCA / M. Tech / ME Degree in a quantitative or analytical field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering equivalent graduate degree including certificate-based advanced training courses
- 8+ years of experience in data science, analytics, deep learning or quantitative intelligence analysis, and demonstrating progressive technical development and outcomes.
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages such as R or Python
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages such as C++, JAVA or C#
- Significant experience with Knowledge Graphs and KG tech such as neo4j or RDF and visualizations of KG
- Experience working with a hybrid team of analyst, engineers, and developers to conduct research, and build and deploy complex, but easy-to-use algorithms and analytical platforms
- Previous experience performing research in data analytics and deep learning
- Track record of active learning and creative problem solving
- Ability to analyze and assess software development or data acquisition requirements and determine optimum, cost-effective solutions
- A significant share of your data analytics experience in direct support if factory and process automation customers, demonstrating progressive technical development and mission-focused outcomes
- Previous experience developing predictive algorithms and deep learning models
- Familiarity with factory automation customer data analysis and/or UI development
- Familiarity using GIT, SVN, JIRA, or other version control technologies
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS/C2S)
- Familiarity with hardware platforms, e.g., CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs, etc.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time