Build this New Chapter with us…
We are a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, we create technology with purpose adding real value for customers. By combining the real and the digital worlds, we empower our customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people.
Change the future with us…
Using your expertise, you will be responsible for:
- Definition of the activities necessary to develop the market of automation and drive systems, in close collaboration with headquarters and in line with the department strategies, for the Battery segment for the Korean market.
- Development of the business of the machine builders followed, through the implementation of the growth strategy, coordinating with the other business functions: sales force and application engineers;
- Promote Smart Factory and Smart Machine Concepts to the Battery machine builders.
- Technical support (analysis of machine requirements, sizing, choice of motion system and presentation of system architecture) and sales to the sales network during the phases of acquisition of new customers and in the development of defined strategies.
- Leverage corporate CRM IT tools and sales channels to gain market transparency and increase market intelligence.
- Plan and execute marketing activities (Market Communication) such as media, fairs, events, and workshops required to promote the product portfolio.
- Collaboration with your manager in the identification and implementation of marketing activities, such as: articles, trade fairs, events, and workshops.
What you need to make real what matters.
- Technical or commercial experience more than 5 years in the field of products (motion control, PLC, drives) or automatic machines, preferably in Battery Industry;
- Willing to learn and study leading edge technology for Smart Machine development and simulation
- Have a knowhow of control solution or application in battery process
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation, Computer Science or equivalent technical diploma;
- The knowledge of the market of Battery machine builder(including End Customer) and of the relative automation systems will be considered a preferential requirement;
- Initiative, determination, communication skills, customer orientation, work for goals both independently and within a team; good problem-solving skills;
- Good Korean and English communication skill in speaking and writing
- Availability to continuous mobility on the areas of competence.
Employment Condition :
- 고용형태 : 정규직 (수습기간 3개월 포함)
- 직급 : 대리~차장 (경력에 따라 추후 결정)
- 근무지 : 서울 본사 사무소
- 근무시작일 : 협의
- 마감 일자 : 채용시 마감 (선접수, 선평가)
- 제출 서류 : 국문 이력서/경력기술서 및 영문이력서/Coverletter 를 하나의 pdf 파일로 upload 해주시기 바랍니다.
- 전형 절차 : 서류 심사 > 면접 > 건강검진/온라인 인적성 검사 > 처우 면담
- 결과는 개별 통보합니다.
- 이력서 제출 시, 직무의 수행에 필요하지 않은 개인정보 (구직자 본인의 용모, 키, 체중 등의 신체적 조건/구직자 본인의 출신지역, 혼인여부, 재산/ 구직자 본인의 직계 존비속 및 형제자매의 학력, 직업, 재산) 는 기재하지 마십시오.
- 국가보훈 대상자와 장애자는 관련 서류 제출 시 관계법에 따라 우대합니다.
- 영문이름은 여권상의 이름과 동일하게 기재 하십시오.
- 입사지원서 내용에 허위 사실이 판명될 경우, 입사가 취소될 수 있습니다.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need
further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd. Seoul
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time