About the role
Are you a free-thinking and eager undergraduate/ postgraduate student looking for an internship? Do you want to gain experiences from an inclusive and dynamic team? If yes, apply for an internship at Siemens Financial Services in the Singapore Branch of Siemens Bank GmbH!
Who are we?
Financing the future and
transforming the everyday:
Siemens Financial Services (SFS) as the financing arm of Siemens AG serves Siemens’ customers and related markets and domains. With a highly experienced and passionate team SFS combines excellent financial expertise with deep industry and technology know-how to provide financings that make the difference.
Climate change, secure power, urbanization and aging population - SFS is actively supporting and enabling Siemens´ sustainability journey and its activities for achieving real-world decarbonization as well helping our customers meet their individual transition goals.
All of SFS’ approx. 2,900 people have unique backgrounds, experiences, and mindsets – we live up to a culture of team spirit, trust and mutual respect, a culture which values diversity, equity and inclusion. By staying adaptable and curious, by empowering our people, and by working as one team, we have built a place of belonging.
What part will you play?
Siemens Bank GmbH Singapore Branch provides financing solutions, including Project & Structured Financing, Corporate Lending, Equity and Financial Advisory services, to customers of Siemens in the Asia Australia region.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will assist and learn about the handling of day-to-day activities in Business Administrative and controlling functions
- You will participate in the preparation of regulatory reporting to the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and analysis of business-related reporting
- You will contribute to ad-hoc business projects as part of our automation and digitalization initiatives
- You will assist in the maintenance and follow-up of invoice payment processing
- You will support in the co-ordination of Branch activities on numerous other topics (e.g.: Tax related queries, Business Continuity Management, etc.)
We are looking for interested interns that demonstrate the following:
- Students studying towards a Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You possess analytical and critical thinking skills, problem-solving abilities
- You have strong time-management and organizational skills
- You are proactive and have a positive learning attitude
- You have good experience in Office programs, especially Microsoft Excel
- You have an added advantage if you possess experience in SAP software
- We are looking for someone who can join us from mid-December 2022 onwards and able to commit for a period of at least 6 months.
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the development of a workforce that reflects diversity of talent, skillset, gender, ethnical background. We also offer flexible working arrangements.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Bank GmbH, Singapore Branch
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time