Lead Software Validation Engineering
Bangalore | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
As a System Validation engineer, you will be responsible for validation of train control system. Your task, and responsibilities are as follows:
- You are responsible to identify key system validation tasks, activities and establish a validation plan according to international railway standards.
- You are responsible for allocation of resources required for project validation.
- You are responsible for creation of the validation test / lab setup.
- You co-ordinate all SW tests in lab and vehicle validation tests as per applicable standards.
- You are responsible for all vehicle tests / validation reports covering system tests as well as safety relevant tests.
- You create a record of all deviations in the tests being carried out for train control system.
- You will participate in commissioning and field validation of train control system.
- You will participate in all quality gates and execute internal reviews from validation perspectives.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- We are looking for candidates having bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical, electronic or computer science with 10-12 years of relevant rolling stock experience.
- You must have experience in managing a team of 4-5 engineers.
- You should demonstrate strong teamwork and able to guide peers to bring out required results.
- You must have domain knowledge for validation of locomotive / train control software and hardware as per relevant standards.
- Good knowledge of requirement engineering.
- Effective communication and presentation skill.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You will also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time