Electrical Engineer - Circuit Engineering (Train Control)
Bangalore | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
· You develop hardware controls for our innovative rail vehicles as part of a team
· You are responsible for the electrical integration of subsystems
· You design control and power circuits
· During concept phase, you develop cost-optimized hardware solutions in close cooperation with software developers
· Together with internal and external experts, you define the relevant system interfaces
· By using powerful CAD software, you create circuit diagrams as well as the documentation for the electrical assembly
· You create electrical BOM and component specifications
· You continuously expand your knowledge in order to take over more and more complex hardware development tasks
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You successfully completed electrical engineering with a bachelor or master degree
- You have multiple years of experience (5-8 years) in developing hardware or electronics control
- Ideally, your experience includes safety-relevant control systems in rail vehicles
- You know how to design discrete control circuits and electrical power supply circuits,
- power supply design, train control
- You have a broad experience in the use of modern E-CAD software tools, e.g. COMOS, EPLAN, ELCAD or comparable
- You are passionate about understanding complex problems and finding suitable system solutions
- You are willing to travel internationally.
- Good communication and presentation skill completes your profile.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You will also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time